Bowland Hedgelaying Competition
On Saturday 2nd March, Pendle Hill Landscape Partnership are hosting the Lancashire & Westmorland Hedgelaying Association Grand Prix Hedgelaying Competition.
Location: Cockshotts Farm in Sabden (BB7 9EH)
The event will run 9am – 3pm, however feel free to drop in when it suits and stay for as long as you like.
Activities on the day:
- Come and have a look at the hedgelayers in action
- Find out about hedgerows and the importance to wildlife
- Have a go at hedgelaying and drystone walling
- Guided walks
- Children's nature trail
- Stalls all day in St. Nicholas Church Hall, including Pendle Hill Landscape Partnership, Drystone Walling Association, Hedgelaying Association and local businesses
- Refreshments available all day
Parking is available around the village which is a short walk away, no parking is available on site.
Please clink on this link for Hedgelaying Site Map