Resources for Teachers Coming Soon!
Activities for Everyone:
Keeping Nature In Mind - Tips on how to make your garden more nature friendly, and how to start noticing nature outside your door
Connecting To Nature Activities and resources for making bird feeders, minibeast hotels and helping garden wildlife
Let's Get Walking A Resource with ideas of how to plan a walk and start exploring, suitable for everyone
- Minibeasts and Pollinators
- Plants, Wildflowers and Hedgerows
- Archaeology and local history
- Pendle Hill at night
Links to other activities and resources:
- Learning Resources for Families (237)
- Learning Resources for Adults (152)
- Down by the Wyre - the natural flood management online story book
- Dig School - Produced by the University of Lincoln and TV’s ‘Time Team’ with the Council for British Archaeology, engaging enquiry-based learning-enrichment workshops themed around archaeology.
- Countryside Classroom
- #LockdownLearning: Inspiring children about British farming - some great online, home-based resources!