The Pendle Hill Fund is a community grants scheme, which aims to support small scale landscape and heritage activity developed in the PHLP area. From 2020 there will be two different grants available: Small Grants for projects up to £500 and larger grants for projects between £2000 and £10000.
We will look to fund project activity within the PHLP area, although applicants do not have to be based in the area. Activity has to also meet the Pendle Hill Landscape Partnership aims, which include at least 2 of the following criteria:
- Improve the condition of locally important heritage and landscape features
- Increase knowledge and understanding of distinctive people and places, and share this with a wide audience.
- Provide training, learning or volunteering opportunities linked to the area's heritage and landscape
- Enable more people to explore and enjoy the heritage and landscape of Pendle Hill, particularly our target audiences.
- Improve the visitor and walking experience of the Pendle Hill LP area.
2020 sees the launch of the Pendle Hill Funds' Small Grants Scheme. Open from 13th January, voluntary, community groups, charities and parish councils can apply for a maximum of £500 for a project which looks to benefit landscape and heritage in the Landscape Partnership area. Projects should be community focused and look to engage with more and a wider group of people.
In Year 1 the Pendle Hill Fund is supported 5 different projects, which totalled over £26,000. The total sought from the Fund for year 1 was £16500. A year 1 overview will be released shortly.
The application window for the larger grants will reopen again on Monday 6th April. Please get in touch and see our grant guidelines below if your group/charity/Parish Council/school or business has any ideas.
These are some of the projects we have funded through the Pendle Hill Fund. Click the link to read a short case study.
Please request an application form from Community Engagement Officer Jayne Ashe using the email link below.
Contact: Community Engagement Officer to discuss a possible application: email@example.com or call 01200 420420.