The Pendle Hill Fund is a community grants scheme, which aims to support small scale landscape and heritage activity developed in the PHLP area. Applicants may include community groups, voluntary groups, parish councils, businesses and schools, and grants between £2000 and £10000 will be allocated by a small panel drawn from membership of the PHLP board.
We will look to fund project activity within the PHLP area, although applicants do not have to be based in the area. Activity has to also meet the Pendle Hill Landscape Partnership aims, which include at least 2 of the following criteria:
- Improve the condition of locally important heritage and landscape features
- Increase knowledge and understanding of distinctive people and places, and share this with a wide audience.
- Provide training, learning or volunteering opportunities linked to the area's heritage and landscape
- Enable more people to explore and enjoy the heritage and landscape of Pendle Hill, particularly our target audiences.
- Improve the visitor and walking experience of the Pendle Hill LP area.
The first application window opens on 8th October 2018 and closes on 18th November 2018. If funds for Year 1 remain unallocated, a second application window will open in spring 2019. In years 2, 3, and 4 the first application window will close on 1st September and the second will close on 1st April.
If you are interested in applying for a grant from the Pendle Hill Fund we recommend you get in touch with the Community Engagement Officer to discuss a possible application.
Please request an application form from Community Engagement Officer Jayne Ashe using the email link below.
Contact: Community Engagement Officer to discuss a possible application: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01200 420420.